Port Technology International is the leading quarterly journal and daily online information service for senior executives at port authorities and terminal operators around the world. The editorial content, written exclusively for the journal by leading industry experts, focuses on how current and emerging technologies can improve port productivity, efficiency and performance. Each edition covers a wide range of topics including port planning, design and construction, terminal operating systems, container handling, dry bulk and specialist cargo handling, oil, gas and chemical handling, environment, sustainability, mooring and berthing, health and safety, and customs and security.
Porttechnology.org is the fastest growing website in the industry with the number of monthly unique users trebling in the last 12 months. Our news alerts service provides a daily round-up of the latest industry news while our weekly newsletter highlights the top news stories from the last seven days, includes details of our most recently published technical papers, and provides listings of forthcoming industry events. The website also includes the Approved Industry Suppliers Directory which has emerged as an invaluable resource for those sourcing and specifying new equipment. It brings together supplier generated content (product news, press releases, technical specs, case studies and videos) to provide measurable and low cost sales leads, connecting buyers and suppliers.
- The only technology journal for port authorities and terminal operators
- Global audience in excess of 40,000 senior executives
- Partnerships with the most respected associations, terminal operators and event organisers helps to ensure the quality of both the editorial content and audience
- 73,804 average monthly sessions users
- 14,000 readers subscribe to our daily email news service and weekly e-newsletter
Visit the Port Technology International website here.